- Sat, 03 August 2019, 01:00 UTC - Mon, 05 August 2019, 01:00 UTC (48 hours in total)
- 1st place 1,500 USD & qualification to XCTF Finals 2019
- 2nd place 800 USD
- 3rd place 500 USD
- * All prices include 20% taxes
- Top 10 teams should submit writeup within 24 hours after the competition.
- Teams breaking rules may be penalized or excluded from the competition.
- It is not allowed for teams with independent accounts to cooperate, or share any flag/hints.
- It is not allowed to attack the competition infrastructure. If flaws in the infrastructure are found, please report to us.
- It is not allowed to sabotage or in any way hinder the progress of other competing teams. This includes attempting to destroy a challenge after you have completed it.
- It is not allowed to generate large amounts of traffic. None of the challenges can be solved by running automated scanners.
- It is not allowed to brute-force challenge flags/keys against the scoring site.
- For placing teams to receive prizes, they must submit a full and detailed writeup of each challenge, explaining how it was solved.
- Organizers may rearrange/modify contest problems, proceedings, and rules.